Chili Lime Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears corn, in husk (do not peel)
- 3 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- Gently pull back husk and remove silk. Replace the husk and soak in water for 35 minutes.
- Remove and pull back husks, dab dry with a paper towel and spread butter mixture evenly over corn. Fold husk back over corn.
- Grill, turning often for 35 minutes.
- Serve immediately.