Barber Foods is dedicated to food safety
We consistently provide high-quality, safe food for our customers and their families. You are the final link in the food safety chain and we want you to know the proper steps to take to protect your family from foodborne illness.
Discover the safe way to prepare our products!
Stuffed Chicken Breast Cooking Guide
Our Original Stuffed Chicken Breasts are unique because they are raw chicken in a golden breading. They cannot be cooked properly in a microwave due to possible uneven heating, and must be baked in an oven. To ensure safe cooking for any Barber Foods product, we ask that you closely follow the instructions on the packaging and use a food thermometer to check the temperature.
Here are a few important guidelines:
- Never thaw your stuffed chicken breast; always cook from frozen.
- Do Not Microwave.
- Place each breast at least 2 inches apart on a flat metal baking sheet.
- Cook on a baking sheet in the center of the oven.
- Follow instructions on the packaging — cooking times vary by product.
- Due to variations in ovens, cooking times may vary.
- Use a meat thermometer to verify an internal temperature of 165°F.